Jack O is my charming havanese I imported from California. He is chocolate in colour. Both his parents were chocolate. His grandparents on his sires side were chocolate and parti chocolate. His grandparents on his moms side were chocolate with white markings and black parti. As you can see from his picture he has immense charm. He has long silky wavy hair with stunning looks. His gait is unique. lively and springy which accentuates his happy character. Jack O loves to cuddle with many kisses, he is extremely affectionate
His weight - 8 lbs and height 81/2.
- American Kennel Club Registration Certificate # TS01876304
- Canadian Kennel Club Registration Certificate # 1117274
- OFA patellar luxation certificate dated 12/27/2011, no evidence of patellar luxation, OFA number HAV-PA3385/14M/P-VPI
- OFA cardiac certificate, no evidence of congential cardiac disease, dated 12/27/2011 OFA number HAV- CA2155/14M/P-VPI
- Beaverton Vet Clinic pre breeding examination, no evidence of eye disease, heart- normal, bite good, patella normal, confirmation excellent
Aladdin is from Arizona. He is a handsome chocolate boy with white markings. He has a lovely wavy, silky coat. He has a natural beauty with a family oriented personality. Weighing 14 lbs 10 oz.
- Canadian Kennel Club Certificate
- American Kennel Club Certificate
- OFA Cardiac Certificate # HAV-CA2602/12M/P-VPI, no evidence of congential cardiac disease
- OFA Patellar luxation Certificate # HAV-PA3893/12M/P-VPI, no evidence of patellar laxation
- Beaverton Crossroads Vet Clinic breeding examination eyes normal, bite good confirmation excellent.
Teddy- Bennjie is a striking chocolate and white havanese. He has a sweet, comical personality. He is a sweetheart. He comes from a line of many show championship. I imported him from California. He has a gentle, kind personality and love affection.
Canadian Kennel Club Certificate
American Kennel Club Certificate
OFA Cardiac Certificate # OFA 3 HAV-CA3403/14MP-VPI, no evidence of congenital cardiac disease
OFA Patellar Certificate # OFA HAV-PA4757/14M/P-VPI, no evidence of patellar luxation
Beaverton Crossroads Vet Clnic breeder examination, bite good, heart normal, eyes normal, confirmation excellent, patellas normal, no abnormalities found.